DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONSTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS,MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ FULL DISCLOSURE HERE
Are you trying to decide if EasyWebinar is the right webinar software for you and your business?
It’s very important to choose the right webinar software because the wrong choice might not only cost you money and time but also cause you and your team a lot of frustration.
So, how do you know which webinar software is the most suitable for you and your business?
Also, exactly how do you tell if the webinar software is really good or not?
Lastly, are there any other better and cheaper alternatives than EasyWebinar?
In this EasyWebinar review, I am going to share with you everything you need to know to help you make an informed decision.
What Is Webinar Software (& Why You Need It)
Webinar software allows you to host a presentation, workshop, training, product demo, seminar, and conference online using real-time communication technology.
First of all, moving your events online can save you a lot of money and time because you don’t have to rent a venue and worry about all the logistics of running a live event.
With a webinar software, it helps you take care of everything from event registration, webinar scheduling, event reminder, webinar presentation to email followup with attendees after the webinar.
The best part is that everything can be automated for you.
Yes, even the webinar.
You can either choose to host live webinar or you can choose to do automated webinars.
So, what are automated webinars?
These webinars are pre-recorded that are not date specific and often used in automated sales funnels to help you generate leads and customers even when you are sleeping.
With automated webinars, you can either choose to do a one-off webinar or a webinar series.
When it comes to scheduling, It allows you to give a lot of flexible scheduling options to your audience.
For example, “Just-In-Time webinars” gives your audience the impression that a webinar session is about to start in just a few minutes.
This can create urgency and increase sign-up rate.
All in all, automated webinars are one of the best ways to help you scale your business.
What To Look For In A Webinar Software
So, what should you consider when you are deciding which webinar software to buy?
First of all, you need to find out what objectives you are trying to achieve with the webinar software.
Do you need webinar software to help you do automated webinars to get more leads and sales for your business?
Or do you need webinar software to primarily run live events, training, or workshops?
If you only want the webinar software to help you run live events, then you need to take factors such as delay and audiovisual quality into consideration.
Next, what are the things that you need to look at while choosing the right webinar software?
Here’s a list of things that I would examine closely before I make a decision:
- Is it easy to set up a webinar?
- Is it easy for attendees to join the webinar?
- Is there a limit on the number of presenters and attendees?
- How is the video and audio quality?
- Is there any lag between video and audio?
- Does it make the webinar registration process easy? (e.g. customized registration page, multiple scheduling options, auto-detect registrant’s time zone, automated reminder, etc)
- Are there any webinar presentation tools such as screen share, live chat, surveys, and polls?
- Are there any marketing tools to help you sell products and services?
- Is there any analytics offered to help you measure the performance of your webinar?
All the above questions are used to help you determine if the webinar software provider gives you the features you need.
Apart from that, you also need to check out the following before you make your final decision:
- Customer support (e.g. do they offer 24/7 chat support? Is there phone support?)
- Reviews (e.g. how is their overall customer review? Also how are the most recent customer reviews?)
- Free Trial (Do they offer a free trial? you should always be given the option to test-drive the product risk-free before making a decision)
Now, with these in mind, let’s look at Easy Webinar closely as well as compare it with its competitors.
EasyWebinar is an all-in-one webinar software that allows you to run three types of webinars:
- One-Time Webinars (i.e. run either live one-time webinars or leverage your time by running automated webinars done as one time events)
- Recurring Webinars (i.e. run constantly occurring evergreen webinars that sell daily for you)
- Evergreen Webinars (i.e. run “just-in-time” automated webinars or set your own schedule for your automated webinar)
With EasyWebinar, it’s very easy and simple for you to set up and run your live webinar using its intuitive dashboard.
You can have up to 4 presenters in your live webinar, and each one can use their own camera and microphone and also screen share.
When it comes to webinar registration, you can customize your registration page and also embed your registration form on your own websites.
You can also schedule webinar replays to be sent out to registrants from your registration page.
To help you increase your attendance rate, EasyWebinar also has a built-in email system for creating email notifications before your webinar and after.
When it comes to live streaming, you can expect no latency real-time streaming with pixel perfect and high definition quality video with its Live Engine technology and amazing audio with its TrueVoice technology.
Here are some other cool things that you can do:
- HD screenshare (e.g. your browser, document, etc)
- Make any attendee a presenter
- Real-time chat with attendees
- Q&A & Polls with attendees
- Record and archive all webinar sessions
- Stream live on multiple social media platforms at the same time
The best of all, you can launch “Offers” during your live webinar with a countdown timer and call-to-action button linking to your offer.
This will be very useful if you are using webinars to sell your products and services.
Lastly, to help you measure your webinar performance and attendee engagement, EasyWebinar also provides you with all the useful analytics and stats.
- How many registrants showed up to your event
- How many attendees completed the webinar and how many left early
- View specific attendees from your event and see all the chat messages they sent during the webinar
- Track and segment those who clicked your offer vs those who didn’t
Last but not least, EasyWebinar takes security very seriously.
That’s why all traffic and media is encrypted using industry-standard protocols.
So, you can be assured that your data is safe and secure.
Next, let’s look at how you can use EasyWebinar to run evergreen webinars.
When you use EasyWebinar to run everygreen webinars, your webinar stream in real time and have the look, feel and experience of a live event.
Here are a few ways that you can do an evergreen webinar:
- Turn your live webinars into an automated webinar with multiple scheduling options
- Create automated webinars from the scratch
- Run right-on-time webinar to stream webinars
The best part is that not only can you set the time for the stream to begin, but it also streams in real-time (i.e. if an audience member comes late they are missing some of the show!)
This real-time streaming creates urgency and commitment to come to the webinar.
You can also reach a larger audience by streaming in your attendee’s local timezone while simulating the look and feel of a live event.
How cool is that!
Also, for your evergreen webinar, EasyWebinar allows you to send evergreen emails based on a specific registrants’ registration time.
For evergreen webinars, you also get access to the same analytics and stats that are available for live webinar, giving you a better understanding of your atteendees’ interactions with your webinar.
Try out EasyWebinar for Free
EasyWebinar Customer Service & Reviews
So, how is EasyWebinar’s customer service?
When it comes to software, I always want to go for those that offer 24/7 live chat support because I want to know that there will always be someone who can help me when I need it.
EasyWebinar offers chat support to all its users.
All you need to know is to type your questions and you can expect an answer within 1 hour.
Alternatively, you can also call them at this number 805-947-3014 from Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm Central Time.
Now, let’s take a look at its customers’ reviews.
First of all, a lot of entrepreneurs and business owners from various industries are saying very good things about EasyWebinar.
For example, famous online marketer called Amy Porterfield and also podcast host called John Lee Dumas have been using EasyWebinar for their businesses.
You can check out all the testimonials here.
EasyWebinar offers both monthly plans as well as annual plans.
EasyWebinar’s standard plan is about $59/month(or $709/year if billed annually).
For EasyWebinar’s standard plan, you are allowed up to 100 live attendees, up to 4 presenters, unlimited automated webinars, unlimited attendees with YouTube Live integration and you can stream live to Facebook.
Also, you get free video hosting, so you don’t have to buy third-party video hosting.
If you expect more attendees for your webinar, then you can consider upgrading to its Pro Plan ($129/month or $90/month if billed annually) which allows you to have up to 500 attendees.
With the Pro Plan, you also get custom fields from your webinar registration page to know more insight about your audience.
If you are running an event with up to 2000 attendees, then its Enterprise Plan($499/month or $349/month if billed annually) would help you do that.
Basically, depending on how many attendees you expect for your webinar, you can choose the most suitable subscription plan for your business.
Try out EasyWebinar for Free
EasyWebinar Vs EverWebinar
Which one is better for you, EasyWebinar or EverWebinar?
The key difference between EasyWebinar and EverWebinar is that EasyWebinar can also allow you to do live webinars while EverWebinar only allows you to do automated webinars.
When it comes to automated webinars, both EasyWebinar and EverWebinars offer the following:
- Just-in-time webinars
- Automated webinars with multiple scheduling options
- Real-time streaming for your automated webinar with the look and feel of a live webinar
- Live chat option
- Launch offer with countdown timer and scarcity
- Email marketing automation (e.g. pre-webinar email reminders and email follow up after webinar)
- Analytics and stats on your attendees’ interactions with your webinar
- Customizable registration page & embed registration page anywhere
So, is there any difference between EasyWebinar and EverWebinar when it comes to running automated webinars?
Yes, there are a few.
First of all, EasyWebinar allows you to stream an event in your attendee’s local time zone and increase your signup rate and attendance rate while EverWebinar does not have that.
Also, EasyWebinar allows you to turn your live webinar into an automated webinar while EverWebinar does not have that unless you also buy their live webinar software called WebinarJam.
For anyone who didn’t attend your webinar or left the webinar early, you can schedule replay and even set an Expiring Replay Pages both Date Based and Evergreen with EasyWebinar.
This is super cool because you can use this to create urgency and encourage your audience to watch the replay.
On the other hand, EverWebinar does not offer this.
Having said that, EverWebinar actually offers a few features that you won’t find in EasyWebinar.
For example, it allows you to easily split test your webinar landing page and its contents and will track which version delivers better conversions.
This is useful if you have multiple sources of traffic (e.g. paid ads, affiliate traffic, etc) to your webinar’s landing page.
In terms of pricing, EverWebinar offers an installment plan (3x$199), annual plan($499/year) and biennial plan($799/two years).
On the other hand, EasyWebinar offers three different pricing plans:
- $59/month(or $709/year if billed annually) which allows you to have up to 100 live attendees
- $129/month or $90/month if billed annually) which allows you to have up to 500 live attendees
- $499/month or $349/month if billed annually) which allows you to have up to 2000 live attendees
If you are not doing live webinars, then EasyWebinar’s cheapest plan is much more expensive than EverWebinar‘s annual plan.
Considering that they both offer very similar features for automated webinars, I would say that EverWebinar is a better choice because it gives you more value for your money.
Try out EverWebinar For 14 Days Risk Free
But, if you are doing both live webinars and automated webinars, then I would definitely recommend EasyWebinar.
EasyWebinar Vs WebinarJam
The key difference between EasyWebinar and WebinarJam is that EasyWebinar can also allow you to do live webinars while WebinarJam only allows you to do live webinars.
When it comes to live webinars, both EasyWebinar and WebinarJam offer you the following:
- Your attendees join your webinar from anywhere and any device without having to download an app
- Invite attendees to join you on stage
- Record and archive any and all webinar sessions
- Share everything during your webinar presentations(e.g. documents, your screen, browser windows, etc)
- Push Limited Time Offers with link to sales page or resources, PDFs and etc
- Customizable webinar pages and embed your registration form anywhere you want
- One-click registration
- Email marketing automation
- Webinar analytics and stats
Now, are there any differences when it comes to hosting live webinars?
Yes, there are a few.
EasyWebinar allows you to have No Latency Live Streaming for your live webinar while you can expect lag between video and audio with WebinarJam because of the hybrid WebRTC technology it uses.
Also, EasyWebinar allows you to set expiring replay pages for both date based webinars while WebinarJam does not.
And, if you want to stream live on social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube to engage a much wider audience, EasyWebinar can help you do that with its EasyCast feature.
But with WebinarJam, it only allows you to stream live to YouTube.
In terms of customer support, EasyWebinar offers live chat support, email support, and phone support while WebinarJam only offers email support and phone support.
Now, let’s talk about pricing.
EasyWebinar offers both monthly plans as well as annual plans while WebinarJam only offers annual plans.
EasyWebinar’s standard plan is about $59/month(or $709/year if billed annually) while WebinarJam’s most basic plan is $499/year.
For EasyWebinar, you are allowed up to 100 live attendees, up to 4 presenters, unlimited automated webinars, unlimited attendees with YouTube Live integration and you can stream live to Facebook.
WebinarJam ($499/year) is cheaper compared with EasyWebinar($59/month or $709/year) for obvious reasons:
- It’s limited to live webinars only, no automated webinars or just-in-time webinars
- Delay in live streaming
- No stream live to Facebook
- Limit on Webinar Duration
- No Live Chat Customer Support (you can only submit a ticket and wait for a reply)
Although WebinarJam offers up to 500 attendees, it limits your webinar to maximum 2 hours which is quite a big drawback because you don’t want to have a time duration limit hanging over your head when you are trying to close a sale or give your audience the best experience they deserve.
With WebinarJam, if you want to run automated webinars, just-in-time webinars and on-demand webinars, you will have to pay at least $500 a year to get their EverWebinar software.
When you add that up, it makes EasyWebinar a no brainer choice.
Overall, EasyWebinar offers a better webinar experience(no latency streaming, HD Video and high-quality audio), a wide range of marketing tools, and better customer service.
Try out EasyWebinar for Free