Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Earn More Live Freely blog. We currently accept guest post on our blog and do our best to promote all published. Please read through these contribution guidelines fully before reaching out to us:
- ORIGINALITY: All guest posts should be original (never before published) content by an author associated with the company providing the post. Your guest post cannot appear elsewhere online, including your own blog. Once your post is accepted for publication, you grant us permission to be the sole publisher of your content and agree not to publish it elsewhere.
- LENGTH: Posts should be a minimum of 1800 words.
- LINKS: All posts should be non-promotional. We reserve the right to remove any links that we don’t see fit in your article. You are allowed to include one link to your homepage in the author bio. If you want to promote your business in a post, please email us about our sponsored post opportunities.
- TOPIC: Topics should be relevant. The topics we love include entrepreneurship, online business, blogging, personal finance and personal growth. Please email us a few ideas with the outline first at this address earnmorelivefreely AT Gmail [dot]com. If we like your pitch, we will be in touch with you shortly to work out a timeline for your guest post.
- IMAGES: You don’t need to provide graphics or images with your submitted post. If we decide to publish your post, we will include images within the post as we see fit.
- SUBMISSION: Please share with us in a Google document at this address earnmorelivefreely AT Gmail [dot]com.
- ACCEPTANCE/NOTIFICATION: You will be notified via email if your post is accepted. If we do not send you a publication date via email within four weeks of submission, we will not be publishing your article on our blog. We are not able to respond to every inquiry or provide individual feedback on why a post may not have been accepted; it is likely that your post did not conform to our guidelines or was not a fit for our audience.
- EDITS: Your post may be lightly edited for readability, and relevant links will be added at our discretion.